Plexus Ambassador

I've just begun my journey as a Plexus Ambassador. By now, I'm sure you've heard of Plexus. Want to learn about what it can do for you? I'm here to help!

Friday, July 31, 2009

Just like in the Bayou

Last night we had a fun couple over for a visit. Andy knows this couple from the office, but it was my first time to spend more than 30 seconds with them. They carried on conversation with our boys. We ate chicken and sausage gumbo and cake from Nothing Bundt Cakes. And had a hilarious time playing games.

Over dinner the husband asked me, “What’s in the roux? How do you make it?”

I kind of shrugged and humbly replied, “Oh, it’s just a mix...”

But I should have just told him… “I stew the bones of road-kill raccoons and squirrels, like I did livin’ in the bayou. Swamp rats are better, but I can’t get those here.”

Just kidding.

I never lived in the bayou.

1 comment: