Plexus Ambassador

I've just begun my journey as a Plexus Ambassador. By now, I'm sure you've heard of Plexus. Want to learn about what it can do for you? I'm here to help!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sin is a Carnival Funhouse

She’s locked in a building that she doesn’t even realize is burning down.
I know I have to wait and trust that God will open the door at the right time.
But I’m struggling with patience.
I want to rush right in and save her.

It’s a carnival funhouse, with twisted hallways and stairs that lead nowhere.
The mirrors are all wrong, but she looks to them anyway.
The faces she sees are laughing, but this really isn’t funny.
Is this independence? Is it happiness? Love?
This ‘love’ doesn’t seem right.
Is there a way out?

The flames are high, coming striaght from the foundation.
She walked in, not seeing.
This whole thing could collapse at any second.
She doesn't even know.

I want to rush in and save her.
But I know that I alone am not capable of saving.
I love her so much,
But nobody loves her like God loves her.
And only He knows how to open that door.



Those who oppose him he must gently instruct, in the hope that God will grant them repentance leading them to a knowledge of the truth, and that they will come to their senses and escape from the trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his will.
2 Timothy 2:25-26

2 comments:

  1. I love you. I know this is tough for you. But your strength is amazing. I'm praying for you, and her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so wise and faithful to trust God's timing!

    ReplyDelete