Plexus Ambassador

I've just begun my journey as a Plexus Ambassador. By now, I'm sure you've heard of Plexus. Want to learn about what it can do for you? I'm here to help!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

In Honor of Sabrina

A few years ago, my friend Sabrina and I started to email eachother pictures of funny signs that we encountered out in the world. She is the one who introduced me to Stick Figures in Peril, the genre of signs that are meant to serve as warnings or directions. But really, many of them simply serve as stick figure comedy. Sabrina has a hilarious blog called Signage Gold that is dedicated to making fun of signs. In honor of Sabrina, I am posting these Stick Figures in Peril from our Colorado trip. Enjoy!



Stick figure in peril of losing half of his house while lying on the floor with his head in a corner.




Stick figure in peril of sprouting a mushroom-shaped head while bouncing awkwardly between huge circles.




Stick figure in peril of being pelted with rocks because the people who made the sign posted above him did not understand that you put things in quotations when you don't really mean them. "Oops."

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, the throwing rocks one is stinking hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete