Plexus Ambassador

I've just begun my journey as a Plexus Ambassador. By now, I'm sure you've heard of Plexus. Want to learn about what it can do for you? I'm here to help!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Funny Things on the Way to Colorado

We saw a lot of funny things on this trip. Maybe they were actually funny, maybe they were only funny to us. Either way, I'm going to share some here, but just one or two at a time. It's just too much to post all at once... I want the joy to last a while! (I'll enjoy it, even if you don't.)




When I saw this sign, I thought, "Wow! This place must have some classy bathrooms, if the Chevron folks want to come all the way over here to use them." But then I found out that this is not the case. Which left me thinking, "Just how disgusting ARE the Chevron bathrooms that the people over there think that THIS is an improvement?"




Maybe Sherwin Williams should rethink this logo and slogan. You know, with the whole environmental movement and all.

Oh, and notice the driver noticing ME taking his picture and laughing. As usual. I am SO not sneaky.

2 comments:

  1. I always thought the Sherwin Williams logo was kind of creepy, like a big jug of blood being poured out. Then I wondered, is it a subliminal Christian message? Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete