Plexus Ambassador

I've just begun my journey as a Plexus Ambassador. By now, I'm sure you've heard of Plexus. Want to learn about what it can do for you? I'm here to help!

Monday, March 9, 2009

Here I am, starting another thing. Blogging. I start a lot of things. I get excited about ideas or events or possibilities, and so I begin. I begin to plan, arrange, gather supplies. A couple of months ago, a friend stood in my living room with an expression on her face that I can only discribe as offended and said, "Hey... you don't have a blog. Why don't you have a blog?" I never really considered it. But of course, that got me thinking. Why don't I have a blog? What I would I say if I did have one?

Just a few minutes ago, I was putting a fresh set of candles on the piano and thinking about all the things that are coming up in my life. Events at church, household projects, the change of season, and on and on. Ah, this is an exciting time! I sighed to myself. And then I thought, Why am I keeping this to myself? These are God's blessings, and I want to talk to someone about them. So here we are. I think this makes a good blogging subject, especially for me, since I always seem to be excited about something.

Today I'm excited about this new avenue of expression. Tomorrow I'll post about something else that I am excited about! But right now I need to finish setting out those new candles.

3 comments:

  1. YEA! I'm so delighted to see you have a blog! I love blogging, definitely a new favorite past time. And I'm excited to see what your creative mind has in store for your blog!

    Happy posting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray! i have wondered more than once... why doesn't carissa have a blog? i'm excited to see what you have to say... and best of luck to the kindergartners tonight!! :)

    ReplyDelete