Plexus Ambassador

I've just begun my journey as a Plexus Ambassador. By now, I'm sure you've heard of Plexus. Want to learn about what it can do for you? I'm here to help!

Monday, April 27, 2009

Better than Busy

There are a lot of things going on in my little world. I don’t like to use the word “busy” because I feel that it implies stress and over-scheduling. No, the word busy does not do justice to this season of my life.

Instead, I like to say that my days are full. I don’t mind spending a season in this manner. I even enjoy it. I am blessed to be given opportunities to use my God-given abilities for His glory. I have even been asked to do a few things that are way outside of the boundaries of my comfort zone. Things that I would NOT list among my strengths. But I guess that's the point. I can't do any of this on my own.

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
John 10:10


Jesus tells us that he has come to give us life. But not just life… life to the full.

I pray that my activities at the school are not only for the benefit of the school itself but that, in some way, a child or parent or staff member will see God working through me. That the glory will fall on Him. And because He is the one I work for, I know that it will. I also know that the areas where I volunteer at church are great movements of God. His work will be done with or without little me. I am humbly blessed to play a part.

I am thankful that God has allowed me to have this life. It is a pleasure to receive, but the greater joy is to give it right back.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Carissa! I didn't know you have a blog! I also didn't know you almost lost all your photos--Eloy is a computer genius :) And I'm in heaven, looking at old pictures of my kids and crying, just for the fun of it! What on earth did pioneer women do??

    ReplyDelete