Plexus Ambassador

I've just begun my journey as a Plexus Ambassador. By now, I'm sure you've heard of Plexus. Want to learn about what it can do for you? I'm here to help!

Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Jackson!

My baby is nine years old today. He is half-way through childhood... now THAT is strange to think about. When I was tucking him into bed tonight, I looked at the clock and realized that at that very moment nine years ago I was holding him for the first time. What a sweet memory!

So here are a few pictures of my guy, which I found great joy in sifting through, remembering him at different the different ages we've enjoyed so far.

2004 - My favorite load of laundry.

Summer 2005 - Bass Lake

August 11, 2005 - The first day of school.

Halloween 2006 - Trick or Treating with friends

2007 - J's Birthday

September 8, 2007 - Celebrating an even BETTER kind of birthday!

Christmas 2008 - J's new favorite thing... baseball gear.

April 2009 - RC gadgets are serious business.

Today - Happy Birthday, Baby!!

I'm SO proud of this little guy. I am thankful for these nine years that God has blessed us with, and I am looking forward to the next nine!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Big J! We are proud of you too....I was looking at some pictures just the other day of the kids when they were so small. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete