Plexus Ambassador

I've just begun my journey as a Plexus Ambassador. By now, I'm sure you've heard of Plexus. Want to learn about what it can do for you? I'm here to help!

Monday, May 11, 2009

A Hug in a Dream

Saturday night I had a beautiful dream. It was one of those where everything seems so real that you wake up wondering if it WAS real.

In my dream, it was a sunny morning. Andy and I were walking into church. But it wasn’t the grand worship center of our Grapevine church campus, where we normally attend. It was the much more intimate high school auditorium where the Dallas campus of our church used to gather. Walking down the aisle, the rows were full of familiar smiling faces. I recognized them in the dream, but now I don’t remember who they were. I just remember the splendor of it… like walking through a garden in full bloom.

In the very front row, in the first seat to the left of the aisle, sat an old friend. We used to see each other nearly every day, but that was years ago. How did so much time pass without me noticing? He stood and turned to greet us with that famous smile, giving me a great warm hug. The dream was so real I could feel it. I haven’t seen him for so long. I miss him.

And then I woke up. The ethereal beauty of the dream melted away, and I knew.

He’s gone.



.

2 comments:

  1. I love you. And you know that while he's gone from here, he's home... waiting for the rest of us to join him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that makes my heart hurt. Love you.

    ReplyDelete