Plexus Ambassador

I've just begun my journey as a Plexus Ambassador. By now, I'm sure you've heard of Plexus. Want to learn about what it can do for you? I'm here to help!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

February 9, 2004

I had been working my new job in the Spiritual Development department at Fellowship Church for exactly one week. During that week, I was alone in my office, awaiting the girl who would fill the empty desk in the room with me. I was pretty nervous about spending so much time in a confined space together. I’ve never been very good at making girlfriends, and there are few women that I trust, or even like, instantly. Very few.

I had no idea what God had in store. I had no idea what type of relationship would be formed within those four walls. How could I have known that this sassy little thing would become one of my very best friends?

Over these six years, we have been through many things. Buying houses, having babies, changing jobs. We’ve endured deep sadness and enjoyed loads of laughter. But through all the changes, the fundamentals of our individual lives - God, our Church, and our priorities - remain constant. This common ground is what keeps our relationship centered and strong.

It has been quite some time since we shared an office. We’ve been in different life stages and had long stretches of time without seeing each other, but our friendship doesn’t miss a beat.

I pray that everyone can have a friendship like this. I love you, Andrea!

Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10



No comments:

Post a Comment