Plexus Ambassador

I've just begun my journey as a Plexus Ambassador. By now, I'm sure you've heard of Plexus. Want to learn about what it can do for you? I'm here to help!

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Goals are nice, but what’s your plan?

Having hopes, dreams, and aspirations is important. Everyone needs something to strive toward. But just the idea of what you want isn’t quite enough. You need a plan to get there. And really, a plan is only as good as the actions taken to follow it.

Your dreams don’t work unless you do.

Sure, you have to start with a goal. Something you want to achieve or attain. But then you need to make choices and do things that will help you get there! It’s not just about choosing your destination. It’s the little steps that move your feet down the path.

Having a stack of books won’t make you smarter. You have to read them. Shelling out for a gym membership won’t make you stronger. You have to exercise your muscles. Healthy foods won’t nourish you unless you eat them. People won’t hear you unless you say something.

What is it that you want? What do you need? What are you doing to get it?

My pastor often talks about asking questions. More specifically, asking the right people the right questions. Who has experience with this thing that you want? Do you see someone else achieving your dreams? Instead of comparing or competing, conspire with them. Ask them to share what they know.

I can’t think of anything more rewarding than helping someone else. Many people that I know feel the same way. We are blessed to be a blessing. If I seem to know something that you want to know, ask me!

The New Year is laid out before us, full of possibilities. Let’s get to work!

xo,

-->
C

No comments:

Post a Comment