Plexus Ambassador

I've just begun my journey as a Plexus Ambassador. By now, I'm sure you've heard of Plexus. Want to learn about what it can do for you? I'm here to help!

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

What I'm Doing Now


It’s been a cloudy, drizzly morning. Let me first say that this is among my favorite types of weather. I’m not sleepy, but I just want to curl up and nap by the fire. But that would require me to build a fire, which would require me to suit up and go outside for some firewood. Not happening.

At the moment, I’m still in my pajamas at the computer, listening to all of my minions hard at work: The Keurig made my tea. The laundry machines, the dishwasher, the Roomba, and the Crockpot are all running. There are things about the simpler life of generations past that I romanticize, but certainly not the housework. I enjoy modern convenience!

Eventually I’m going to have to get up and physically do some stuff around here. It’s well past time to move my furniture back to where it belongs. We shifted everything to accommodate the Christmas tree, and haven’t gotten around to shifting it back. I need a little exercise, and I’ll have to actually get dressed to go buy dog food for the King of Pets and to go to Bible study tonight.

The morning has been quietly productive for me, thanks to helpful machines. I’m looking forward to an equally pleasant afternoon!



What are you doing today?
xo,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment