Plexus Ambassador

I've just begun my journey as a Plexus Ambassador. By now, I'm sure you've heard of Plexus. Want to learn about what it can do for you? I'm here to help!

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Still, this.

With all that is going on in our nation, I've been working on writing a few different things but haven't been able to nail down a specific subject. My mind has been pulled in many directions. My emotions have been all over the map.

Amid all the noise and crybaby nonsense that has peppered my facebook newsfeed, my cousin reached out to me and asked me to please pray for a family that is important to her. Of course, my dear. I'll pray. I'll ask others to pray, and we will do what we can. So I shared this family's facebook group - a group of people committed to pray for their young son battling cancer.

And we prayed.

This morning, this darling young boy went to be with Jesus, and now I can't really think of anything else.

Still, this.

Pray for your kids and hold them tight. Pray for other people's kids and, for God's sake, stop trying to make each other look bad because you disagree.

Done.

xoxo,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment